Open Fellowship Positions
- Development Analyst, DBSA
- Grant Writer, Code Platoon
- Veteran’s Employment Program Operations Assistant, The Chicago Lighthouse
- Community Outreach Fellow, West Side Institute for Science & Education
- Operations and Policy Development Fellow, West Side Institute for Science & Education
- Rural Veteran’s Access to Justice Policy Researcher/Analyst, John Marshall Law School VLSC
- Marketing & Social Media Strategist, Illinois Joining Forces
- Community Outreach Liaison, Illinois Joining Forces
- Policy & Grant Writer, Illinois Joining Forces
New Sector Alliance is committed to diversity and inclusion in the selection process. We believe Fellows’ professional development is strengthened within an environment that inclusively values, celebrates, and elevates the voices and perspectives of all Fellows.
We encourage the application of all persons regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic. As an Employer of National Service, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.