Open Fellowship Positions
- Children and Youth Services Coordinator, Project for Pride in Living
- Program Coordinator, Partnerships for Permanence (note: this is a part-time role)
- Employment Specialist, Project for Pride in Living
- Housing Coordinator, Project for Pride in Living
- Ready to Achieve Mentoring Coordinator, The Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (MOFAS)
- Program Associate, Coalition of Asian American Leaders (CAAL)
- Grant Coordinator and Development Associate, PACER Center
Apply here and select which role you are interested in. For candidates interested in multiple positions, please submit multiple applications.
We will be filling positions until January 2019, so please check back with us as availability of roles will update and change!
New Sector Alliance is committed to diversity and inclusion in the selection process. We believe Fellows’ professional development is strengthened within an environment that inclusively values, celebrates, and elevates the voices and perspectives of all Fellows.
We encourage the application of all persons regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic. As an Employer of National Service, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.