Open Fellowship Positions
New Sector is currently recruiting for the open positions detailed below.
Twin Cities and Chicago 2020 RISE Fellowship:
We are now accepting applications for the Twin Cities and Chicago RISE 2020 cohorts. We will be updating specific positions as they are confirmed. Stay tuned, as positions often change. Below is our list of current specific openings:
- Student Services Specialist @ Year Up (Chicago)
- Operations Coordinator @ Great MN Schools (Twin Cities)
- Youth Program Manager @ Eastside Neighborhood Services (Twin Cities)
- Grant Writer at Lutheran Social Services (Twin Cities)
- Development Assistant @ Washburn Center for Children (Twin Cities)
- Registration and Travel Manager at One Heartland (Twin Cities)
We will be filling positions for the Twin Cities and Chicago RISE programs until January 2020, so please check back with us as availability of roles will update and change!
New Sector Alliance is committed to diversity and inclusion in the selection process. We believe Fellows’ professional development is strengthened within an environment that inclusively values, celebrates, and elevates the voices and perspectives of all Fellows.
We encourage the application of all persons regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic. As an Employer of National Service, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.