Open Fellowship Positions
New Sector is currently recruiting for the open positions detailed below.
Chicago Summer and Senior Summer Fellowship:
- Code Platoon, Grant Writer in Training Fellow
- Kids Rank, Recruiting Fellow
- Volunteers of America Illinois, Operation Backpack Fellow
- Illinois Joining Forces, Social Media Marketing Fellow
- Illinois Joining Forces, Community Outreach Fellow
- Illinois Joining Forces, Grant Writer Fellow
Twin Cities 2020 RISE Fellowship:
- We are now accepting applications for the Twin Cities RISE 2020 cohort. We will be updating specific positions as they are confirmed.
We will be filling positions for Twin Cities RISE until January 2020 and Chicago Summer and Senior Summer until May 2019, so please check back with us as availability of roles will update and change!
New Sector Alliance is committed to diversity and inclusion in the selection process. We believe Fellows’ professional development is strengthened within an environment that inclusively values, celebrates, and elevates the voices and perspectives of all Fellows.
We encourage the application of all persons regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic. As an Employer of National Service, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.